The Frank E. Anderson House, one of the most prominent and historic of North End estates is now offered at Absolute Auction. A rare example of Beaux Arts Classical design, this magnificent home features an array of original features and details unparalleled in our time. From the red brick, marble and slate exterior with iconic columns and iron balustrades to an interior so grand, you can easily envision a time when this home was in its full glory as a hub for entertainment.
- Hillsborough County
- Style: Colonial
- Total Rooms: 34
- Color: Red Brick with Marble Accents
- Fireplaces: 6
- Approx. Living Area: 26528 sq. ft.
- Approx. Acres: 0.9 (39204 sq. ft.)
- Living Area Includes: Finished Basement
- Heat Zones: Central Heat, Hot Water Radiators, Steam, Oil, Gas
- Parking Spaces: 8+/- Deeded, Shared Paved Driveway
- Front section is original home.
- Rear addition built as living quarters & classrooms for seminary.
Terms: 10% certified deposit of which $25,000 is due at auction and remainder of the 10% within 3 business days; 45 days to close; full terms in PIP.